Coverages / ProductsThe Professional Protector Plan for Dentists
The oldest and largest professional liability and practice protection program, designed specifically for dentists. The PPP serves dentists nationwide providing superior claims service, risk management programs and value added benefits, which are exclusive to our insureds.
Professional LiabilityThe Integrated Professional Liability Program
Offers broad, interlocking and general liability coverages that help reduce coverage gaps and includes innovative coverage.
The PPP professional liability policy covers you for damages arising from:
Professional Liability Coverage Highlights
- Treatment you provide or should have provided your patients.
- Treatment your employees or anyone for whom you are legally responsible provides or should have provided your patients.
- Locum Tenens
- Vicarious Liability
- First Aid
- Defendant’s Reimbursement
- Employment Practices Liability Defense*
- Disciplinary & Licensure Board Defense
- HIV Special Extra Expense Endorsement*
- Contractual Liability including HMOs, PPOs and IPAs
* Coverage not available in all states Discounts Available:
New Dentist Policy
- New Dentist Discounts for the first 4 years of practice
- Part-Time (20 hours per week or less) Practice Discount
- Risk Management Credit
- Disability/Leave of Absence Credit
- Claims Free Credit
- Public Service Credit
- Military Leave of Absence Credit
The Professional Protector Plan® (PPP) for Dentists understands the needs of new dentists today. That’s why we have a $50 claims-made policy offering $1million per claim/$3 million aggregate limits of liability. Higher limits of liability are also available as well as occurrence coverage, giving you many options for your policy.
We offer competitive rates to new dentists starting with our $50 policy and for the next three years following.
The PPP offers a policy specifically designed with the “New Dentist” in mind. Click here to find a local agent.
Find an Agent
The Professional Protector Plan for Dentists is proudly presented by the finest agents in the country that specialize in dentist professional liability insurance.
Find an agent in your state.